My Dear Child,

I love you more than you can ever know. The Love that I have for you is like an unending well that has no end, this love will never dry up, and when you drink of it you will thirst no more. (John 4:10-14)

I have loved you from the beginning of time, I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. (Jeremiah 1:5)

I came not to judge you but rather to save you. (John 3:17) I came to love you, I came to live for you, I came to die for you so that you might live. (John 3:16)

Today I tell you the truth. You were bough at a price, a very heavy price, but you were worth every second of it. You were worth all my struggles, you were worth all my sweat, you were worth all my tears, you were worth all my pain and suffering. My heart longs to be with you. You are my child and you are precious in my sight. (1 Peter 2:4)

You have asked many times if I am real, I am. You have asked many times if I care, I am. You have asked many times if love you, I am. You have asked many times if I would speak to you, I am. (Exodus 3:14)

I am here to tell you what the enemy doesn’t want you to know, that I am the bread of life. (John 6:35) That I am the light of the world. (John 8:12) That I am the gate for the sheep. (John 10:79) That I am the good shepherd, the good shepherd that lays down His life for the sheep. (John 10:11) That I am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:25) That I am the way, the truth and the life. (John 14:6) That I am the true vine and you are the branch. (John 15:1,5) I am everything that I say that I am and no man comes to the Father but through me. (John 14:6)

And you are who I say you are, and I say you are mine. You are my child and I will let nothing in this world stop my children from coming to me. (Mark 10:13)

Nothing in this world can take you from the Love that I have for you, not death, not life, not angels, not principalities, not powers, nothing that is present, nothing that will come. Nothing can separate me from my love for you. (Romans 8:38)

I am calling you today to come and make a new start with me, I am asking for you to have a relationship with me. I am asking for you to talk and walk with me through all the good times and also the bad. There are many that claim to know me but they do not follow me. They do many things in my name but they do not know me, nor do they really want to know me. And when they call upon my name on that day they will say Lord, Lord but I will say depart from me for I never knew you. (Matthew 7:22) Learn who I am, what I have done for you, what I wish for you and your life, and where I want you to be for eternity. I have written my word for you so that you will not perish but rather that you will have eternal life. (John 3:16) Study my words, study what I have taught the world and go out and live it. Go out and spread my word. Go out and spread the good news that there is a plan for you and your salvation, that there is a plan for your redemption and that it is freely available for all those that ask. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

This day was made just for you, these words were prepared just for you. Rejoice and be glad in it! (Psalm 118:24) Do not discount my words for you just because they have been delivered to you by a messenger. I have been waiting to speak to you and have you hear my words.

If you are lead, become one of my messengers and pass my word. Freely it is given, freely you shall give. (Matthew 10:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment